Freixenet Copestick are searching for a Buying Assistant to support group buying by ensuring effective communication with suppliers and across the business. The purpose of this role is to obtain and capture comprehensive and high quality data in an efficient manner.
This role is pivotal in maintaining a smooth flow of information from suppliers into the business, ensuring colleagues in sales and supply chain receive information and support they require to deliver best in class customer service.
We are dedicated to creating an open and inclusive working environment, and this starts with our recruitment practices. We try to ensure that everybody who is interested in joining our team has equal opportunity and ability to start that journey with us. We intend to have flexible and accessible hiring practices and will make every attempt to adapt to your needs throughout. We welcome any requests for adjustments in our processes.
Employment Type: Full time
Salary: Between £23000 and £25000 year
· Group Bottlebooks lead and support product set up
· Pricing maintenance; ensure supplier pricing agreements are kept accurate, up to date and uploaded to internal systems within agreed timeframes
· Management of supplier documentation, compliance & due diligence
· Management of ABV and vintage change process with suppliers and group buying
· Support group buying with presentations and other customer / sales facing requirements.
· Support business in drive for BRC accreditation
· Sample maintenance
· Group reporting requirements
· Management of all depletion reporting
· Support commercial with specific pricing queries.
· Creation of all Info documents
· Gathering of sustainability data from suppliers
· High level of attention to detail
· Methodical approach to data and process
· Good level of competency with Microsoft Excel (vlookups, pivot tables, conditional formatting, countif etc)
· Good communication skills
· Able to take initiative and propose creative solutions to problems
· Team player
· WSET qualifications and/or experience of the wine industry preferred, but not essential
We welcome applications from candidates who do not 100% meet the role requirements.
Telephone or video introduction with Recruiter to discuss application, interest in role, and suitability for the role.
Interview with hiring manager and HR via Teams. Interview questions can be issued in advance.
Interview with hiring manager and senior manager onsite.
Please tell us if you require a practice interview or adjustments at any stage of the interview process.
25 days holiday + 1 day off for birthday + public holidays
Private Health Cover
Employee Assistance Programme
Time off for Volunteering