Freixenet Copestick are searching for a Commercial Analyst to continue the development of reporting to assist Commercial Finance and the wider business. The purpose of this role is to maintain processes and procedures, ensure compliance across the business and to assist the Commercial Finance Analyst with regular monthly deliverables.
We are dedicated to creating an open and inclusive working environment, and this starts with our recruitment practices. We try to ensure that everybody who is interested in joining our team has equal opportunity and ability to start that journey with us. We intend to have flexible and accessible hiring practices and will make every attempt to adapt to your needs throughout. We welcome any requests for adjustments in our processes.
Employment Type: Full time
Salary: Between £35000 and £45000 year
- Flash reporting
- Budget and forecast management
- Commercial and margin reporting and analysis
- Ad hoc reporting and business analysis
- Weeklies and margin tracker update
- Regular maintenance of commercial performance reports.
- Monthly updates for actuals and full year forecast.
- Preparation of monthly presentational formats for Lead Team.
- Forecast consolidation and key link with Supply Chain to measure forecast accuracy.
- Development of new reports
- Support commercial and marketing teams with ad-hoc requests.
- Build relationships with Commercial, Marketing and Supply Chain.
- Experience working with data where attention to detail and strong levels of accuracy must be maintained.
- Finance qualification or an ability and desire to pursue financial qualifications is advantageous
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritise.
- Effective team worker and cross-functional relationship builder.
- Analytical skills, able to identify insights from large data sets.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Ability to work both as an individual and within a team.
- Able to adapt to the changing needs of the business.
- Willingness to develop your skill set and continually develop as you grow into the role.
Telephone or video introduction with Recruiter to discuss application, interest in role, and suitability for the role.
Interview with hiring manager and HR via Teams. Interview questions can be issued in advance.
Interview with hiring manager and senior manager onsite.
Please tell us if you require a practice interview or adjustments at any stage of the interview process.
- 25 days’ holiday +1 day for your birthday (plus bank holidays)
- Enhanced Pension
- Generous Bonus
- Enhanced Maternity Leave
- Very generous discount on our great range of wines.