Freixenet Copestick are searching for a Technical Assistant. The purpose of the role is to ensure we deliver BRC accreditation and improve the technical capability especially on product traceability, bulk and to manage the technical specifications and quality of the wine.
We are dedicated to creating an open and inclusive working environment, and this starts with our recruitment practices. We try to ensure that everybody who is interested in joining our team has equal opportunity and ability to start that journey with us. We intend to have flexible and accessible hiring practices and will make every attempt to adapt to your needs throughout. We welcome any requests for adjustments in our processes.
Employment Type: Full time
Salary: Between £23000 and £25000 year
· Creation of documentation for the specification of all wines (and ongoing management to ensure conformity)
· Support for Bottlebooks and commodity codes
· Proactive supplier management on product quality
· Support for BRC accreditation
· Management of KPI’s and presentation of technical data in a improved format
· Collection and management of complaint data
· Support sustainability agenda
· Manage collection of quality control documents from suppliers; this may include annual GFSI certification, HACCP plans and Sustainability information.
· Supporting NPD process for the technical requirements of new wines
· Managing group quality policies
· Group reporting requirements
· Product testing and ensuring stock management for best product quality
· Completion of customer or supplier product technical specifications
· High level of attention to detail
· Methodical approach to data and process
· Good level of competency with Microsoft Excel (vlookups, pivot tables, conditional formatting, countif etc)
· Good communication skills
· Able to take initiative and propose creative solutions to problems
· Team player
· Wine or science knowledge
We welcome applications from candidates who do not 100% meet the role requirements.
Telephone or video introduction with Recruiter to discuss application, interest in role, and suitability for the role.
Interview with hiring manager and HR via Teams. Interview questions may be issued in advance, upon request.
Interview with hiring manager and senior manager onsite.
Please tell us if you require a practice interview or adjustments at any stage of the interview process.